Bharat AajTak
Bihar LATEST NEWS

Bihar – 3 family members died while cleaning well.

Bihar – 3 family members died while cleaning well.

Three members of a family have died from suffocation on Monday while cleaning a well in a village in province, the police said.

Two brothers and their uncle died due to suffocation caused by toxic gas within a well in Singhra village under Dulhinbazar police station in Gaya district, a police officer said.

This incident has sent shockwaves through the nearby villages and neighbouring areas.

Related posts

ED Raids At Robert Vadra Firms In Delhi.

Raman Singh

WhatsApp latest features.

Raman Singh

Andhra Pradesh – 25 missing, 8 drown in boat mishap.

Raman Singh

Leave a Comment