Bharat AajTak
Delhi EDUCATION LATEST NEWS Uttarakhand

Delhi – Dehradun student died with electric shock at Oyo hotel.

Delhi – Dehradun student died with electric shock at Oyo hotel.

A Dehradun student, who had return to Delhi to participate in a shooting competition with his team and coach, died allegedly because of an electric shock from AN appliance in his hotel room in pul Prahladpur.

According to the police, the 15-year-old boy was found unconscious on the ground of his area at AN OYO building on October thirteen. He was hurried to a hospital wherever he was declared brought dead.

According to his mate, the boy was in his area taking a shower once they detected him scream. once he and also the hotel staff entered his area through a ventilation window, they found him unconscious.

“It was suspected that the boy died because of shock from AN appliance within the lavatory. AN FIR has been registered under section 304A of the Indian legal code on the basis of a complaint filed by the deceased’s coach Amar Singh. Post Mortem has been conducted and additional investigation goes on,” the police said.

Related posts

Bengaluru: Accidental fire destroyed about 150 cars at Aero India 2019 Parking lot.

Raman Singh

PM Modi will on Sunday hold a “mega interactive session” with people across India through video-conferencing.

Raman Singh

In Delhi, Why no clarity yet on AAP-Congress alliance.

Raman Singh

Leave a Comment