A massive fire broke out on Sunday evening at former deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra’s and NCP’s leader Ajit Pawar’s house in Pune. The incident came about on Sunday evening at Pawar’s farmhouse situated in Malkhed village in Mulshi area, Pune. 3 fire tender vehicles from Pimpri-Chinchwad fire bridge team dozed the fire out.
According to the firefighters, the incident was primarily a result of short-circuiting. No casualties or injuries are reported however the furniture within the property was destroyed within the fireplace. The police are probing the case additional.